AMRI offers high-quality, cost-effective custom library synthesis services for both large diverse libraries and focused libraries. Our performance metrics, global capabilities and integration of technologies ensure the best value for building or adding to your compound collections. We conduct custom library synthesis at competitive costs and high productivity.
Our custom synthesis capabilities and technologies include:
- Production capacity of greater than 50,000 compounds per year
- Microfluidics-based reactors that enable up to 100 hydrogenations on an overnight run
- Microwave-assisted synthesis and microfluidics-based technologies that further increase the efficiency of our library production platform
- High-throughput purification via automated-prep high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC), if required, and high-throughput analytics using multichannel HPLC/MS (up to 60,000 compounds per month)
- Miniaturization of assays with state-of-the-art liquid handling that drives down costs through reduction of sample volumes and lower critical reagent usage
- Resynthesis of single compounds identified as “hits” on larger scale and at higher purity