AMRI develops and executes rapid, sensitive and robust bioanalytical methods for extraction and quantitation of drug and metabolites in biological fluids and tissues to support preclinical and clinical studies. We provide cost-effective design and implementation of in vivo pharmacokinetic studies in various animal species and quick turnaround of results.
Our bioanalytical capabilities include:
- Extensive expertise with diverse drugs and complex biological matrices, including plasma, urine, feces, bile and various organs and tissues
- Bioanalytical method development for quantitative LC/MS/MS analysis designed for specific stages of the drug discovery process (express, standard, advanced)
- State-of-the-art mass spectrometry equipment, including SCIEX 6500 and SCIEX 4000
- Sensitive, fast and reliable analysis from minimal amounts of biological samples
- Pharmacokinetic modeling and calculation of parameters according to industry standard methods
You can also leverage our bioanalytical services for your drug development efforts.