We perform accelerated aging (AA) on materials, products and packaging systems, including packaged medical devices, to provide a lens into real-time shelf life. We conduct both accelerated aging and real-time (RT) aging for your pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and consumer product packaging.
AA conditioning, based on the Q10 theory of ASTM F1980, allows you to evaluate your package system performance. We maintain a series of qualified test chambers to assist you in evaluating and defining shelf life claims in a fraction of the time. Additionally, we offer RT aging programs and storage at typical conditions in a single integrated laboratory.
Our high-performance Cincinnati Sub-Zero environmental chambers accommodate a complete suite of storage capabilities and testing programs:
- -30°C to +60°C walk-in environmental chamber for sterile barrier systems
- +23°C ± 1°C /50% RH ± 2% walk-in environmental chamber for real-time/controlled environment
- Reach-in and bench-top chambers with capabilities from -20°C to +170°C for developmental studies
- +5°C ± 3°C ICH refrigerated long-term storage
- +25°C ± 2°C /60% RH ± 5% ICH long-term/accelerated (refrigerated)
- +30°C ± 2°C /65% RH ± 5% ICH intermediate (Zones I, II, III and IVa)
- +30°C ± 2°C /75% RH ± 5% ICH long-term (Zone IVb)
- +40°C ± 2°C /75% RH ± 5% ICH accelerated (Zones I–IV)
- -20°C ± 5°C ICH long-term (frozen)
- -70°C through -90°C cryogenic storage
Contact our analytical testing team at Whitehouse Labs by clicking below