We offer a wide variety of analytical techniques and perform all work in strict compliance with cGMP requirements. Two types of reports are available for analytical standard priority submissions:
- Non-interpretative Report: We will issue a cGMP report in approximately five business days. The study will be billed at analysis cost only.
- Interpretative Report: We will issue a cGMP interpretative report in approximately seven to 10 business days. The study will be billed at analysis cost plus data interpretation cost.
Submitting a Sample
To submit a sample to us for analytical testing, send:
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
- The appropriate form
- PO number or credit card information
If you’re sending samples without a quote, please complete the services request form.
To submit additional samples, use the additional samples form.
For all other samples, including those for quoted projects, use the sample submission form.
Send samples to:
3065 Kent Avenue
West Lafayette, IN 47906-1076
We accept sample deliveries Monday to Friday, except holidays, from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m. ET. To deliver a sample at an alternative time, please arrange in advance.
Turnaround Times and Rush Services
We offer one-business-day and three-business-day turnaround for XRPD, IR, Raman, DSC, TGA, SEM and light microscopy analyses. Rush service is also available for other analytical techniques and research projects.
- Non-Interpretative Report – For a 50% surcharge, the analytical results will be issued within 3 business days of sample receipt and a non-interpretative cGMP report will be issued within 5 business days. For a 100% surcharge, the analytical results will be delivered to you within 1 business day of sample receipt and a cGMP report will be issued within 3 business days.
- Interpretative Report – For a 50% surcharge the analytical results will be delivered to you within 3 business days and an interpretative cGMP report will be issued within 5 business days of receipt of sample. For a 100% surcharge, analytical results will be delivered to you within 1 business day and an interpretative cGMP report will be issued within 4 days of sample receipt. Study will be billed at analysis cost plus data interpretation cost.
Contact us if you have a special situation where you need analytical results even faster than 1 business day, or if you need the hard copy report sooner.
We also offer rush service for IR microspectroscopy, Raman microspectroscopy, solid-state and solution NMR, particle size, and other techniques depending on instrument availability. Contact us for price and turnaround information.
|Analytical Technique||Approximate Amount of Sample Required|
|Amino acid analysis||2 mg|
|BET surface area||0.5–5 g|
|Bulk and tapped density||> 10 g|
|Hot-stage optical microscopy||1 mg|
|IR microscopy||1 mg|
|Isoelectric focusing||1 mg|
|Karl Fischer||Contact us|
|Light microscopy||1 mg|
|MALDI-TOF mass spectrometry||Contact us|
|Mass spectrometry and LC/MS||Contact us|
|Moisture sorption||20 mg|
|N-terminal sequence analysis||2 mg|
|Native gel electrophoresis||1 mg|
|Particle size||0.5–2 g|
|pKa and LogP||100 mg|
|Raman||1–100 mg (depending on type of analysis selected)|
|Solid state NMR||50 mg|
|Solution NMR-carbon||50 mg|
|Solution NMR-proton||5 mg|