We provide chemistry testing of personal care raw materials and products in accordance with USP and FCC methods as well as those of the Cosmetic, Toiletry and Fragrance Association’s Compendium of Personal Care Ingredient Composition. Our experts offer valuable guidance in personal care testing and the development of new products, and we perform all work under strict confidentiality.
Our complete suite of personal care chemistry testing services includes:
- Stability studies and storage
- Verification of sunscreens and preservative purity
- Testing of creams, lotions, shampoos, fragrances, oils and preservatives
- Limit of free ethylene oxide, 1,4 dioxide and propylene oxide
- Carbon chain distribution or fatty acid composition
Contact our analytical testing team by clicking below