Albany Molecular Research Inc. (AMRI) offers a wide range of container choices to aseptically fill into, including vials, syringes and custom containers in an array of materials including glass, plastic and silicone-free.
We allow you to fill into a variety of containers, simultaneously, which provides the information you need, when you need it most, to make the best choice.
Container filling & testing:
- Pre-filled syringes: traditionally filled, bubble-free filled
- Vials: liquid filled, lyophilized
- Glass / plastic / plastic silicone-free material
How it is done:
- Batch records are completed for each filled lot.
- A stability protocol is generated for each container type based on your stability requirements.
- Containers are placed in validated incubators and samples are pulled for tests at specified times.
- An interim report is then prepared with pertinent data and analysis.
- At the conclusion of the testing a final report is presented to you on all the containers tested.