Albany Molecular Research Inc. (AMRI) is a global contract research and manufacturing organization that has been working with the Life Sciences industry to improve patient outcomes and the quality of life for more than two decades.
Within the Life Sciences and related industrial segments – from the earliest phases of drug discovery and development through to the most complex commercial manufacturing stages – AMRI people care about the quality and success of our customers’ projects as if they were our own.
Working with AMRI means you receive:
- Pre-competitive, risk-share and fee for-service arrangements for early discovery to candidate selection
- Novel business models like Insourcing – a fusion of the best elements of outsourcing and in-house R&D
- Translational innovations to drive drug discovery and early development
- Diverse, end-to-end chemistry with experience ranging from mg to multi kg scale
- Development and cGMP manufacture of complex Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API), potent and cytotoxic compounds and controlled substances
- Pre-clinical to commercial-scale production of complex liquid-filled and lyophilized parenteral formulations